Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Catching up and Kicked out

Story so far

Well I got kicked out of my hotel today.  It may have been related with an incident involving a birthday party of one of the front desk girls, a lamp falling, and the pool.

Turns out it was because they accidently had me booked to check out a day earlier than I requested.  Engraged?  Not really.  I was pretty hungry this morning, like usual, so I wasn't sure if I was mad at them or mad at people eating their Cliff Bars this morning.  Cliff bar is da bomb.

Like that one time when I was a personal trainer when they gave me these to share...

Only kids share, duh.
It's just too bad there's carbs in them.  One day I'll be at 10% BF.

BF as in Big Father.  It's like Big Daddy, except more of a father figure and less catchy.

Anywho, it doesn't matter because I'm about head back to Detroit and I am packing for my road trip.  Which some epic meals are planned for.

On Topic

Yesterday and today I weighed in at 193.5lbs.  Two days of the same weight means it's actually a very stable weight for me as on a normal diet, I've fluctuated +/- 5lbs.  Am I in ketosis?  I don't know.  I taste metal in my mouth and I haven't done a ketone strip test.  So I don't know if I'm a stripper.

Legit looking chart which is actually legit.. except I left out the first 3 days.

Yeah, all you non-educated, yet politically motivated 'free thinkers,' this is the same shit you pull.

Just Michael Moore-ed my diet data.  Bloob.  (cause he's fat)

So starting at 198lbs then going to 201lbs then back down to 193.5lbs isn't too bad for 9 days.  Carb refeed day in 3 days.

Interesting Stuff

So here's a few of the things I've been eating to meet my diet requirements.  I am not doing paleo or cavemen diet because I am actually living in the year 2013 and I will intelligenty abuse our caloric dense, yet readily available nutritional source for my 'diet.'

Pics along with their macros attached.  Yes all of these foods fit within my macros and YES, by looking at these pictures, you will realize how tough diets can get.  I did not include the vegitable macros, but most of it is 2oz of broccoli and 2 oz of green beans.

Proof is in my diary in MyFitnessPal.

Well I guess you could assume I made up the diary, but making stuff up is hard work when I can just not.  Believe me, I end up lifting more weight than I have some times just because I'm too lazy to take a plate off.

Stay tuned for my epic road trip meal though.  I found the most ridiculous and perfect macro fitting source for me for Friday's ride back to Motown from the South.
Smoked Salmon Fleurretes - 250g
50/30/0
Lunch Everyday - Chicken Breasts / Chicken Sausage - 7oz
52.5/42/0

Beef Brisket with Mushrooms -5oz
35/32/5
Spinach and Mozza Sausage - 2 Links
36/12/0




Beef Brisket with Fancy Looking Trimmings.
It just looks nice, same macros as above.  Also more on that dressing later.

Sunday... I caved and ate breakfast... oh em gee.

No comments: